Discount Toll Free Number Service
Cheap toll free numbers - a great way to grow your business!
A toll free number (also referred to as an "800 number") is a service where the person receiving the call pays for the call, rather than the caller. This allows your customers, your children in college, family or friends to call you at no cost to them. If you operate a business where your customers need to call you, you can't afford not to have a toll free number.
Transferring a Toll Free Number:
If you have an existing toll free number that you'd like to switch over to one of our discount 800# services, please see click the "Transfer" link on any of the services below for details instructions.
IBNtel Stand-Alone Toll Free Numbers 2.6¢/minute - More Info...
IBNtel offers one of the most competitive toll free services available today. Sign up for a new Toll Free number or transfer your exisiting number.
- Choose 800, 888,877 or 866 number. All the same rate.
- Ring to any number in the US or International*
- No Minimums or Contracts
- 6 second rounding for connected calls only
- Low monthly free of $1.50 for the first toll free and 75¢ for each additional toll free
- Unlimited simultaneous calls
- Transfer a number to IBNtel
* Rates to international ring to numbers may be higher than the advertised USA rate. 2.6 ¢/min rate not available in all areas. Rates for intrastate calls may be higher.
Kall8 Toll Free Numbers - More Info...
- 6.9¢ per minute both in and out of state
- 6.9¢ per minute to and from Canada
- Full minute billing
- $2 set up fee
- $2 monthly fee
- Bills only to a credit card
- Change your ring-to number anytime by logging into your account on-line.
- Transfer a number to Kall8
Ring Central Toll- Free with Fax and Voicemail - More Info...
RingCentral is the complete communication solution designed for today's mobile professional, home office user and small business. RingCentral handles and redirects calls and faxes to keep you and your coworkers connected, even if on the Internet, away from the office, or unable to take the call. Get a single toll free number or a local number to unify all your business communications. All plans included a set number of prepaid minutes. Vanity numbers are available for a one time $30 fee.
To transfer a toll free number to RingCentral, open a free trial account and then request the transfer information from within your account management site.